01 January 2009

Happy New Year's!

I hope that all of you had a joyous holiday season no matter your beliefs and that you all had a Happy New Year's! Here's to 2009, hoping that it will be a might better than 2008.

I am still posting and trying to get into the habit of updating more often. December was a bit hectic with a couple of phone interviews and one onsite interview and then the holidays. And there was other stuff thrown in there too like the normal drama of life.

I've been thinking about some of the things that I want to post on so here's what I've got so far:
Post on some of the drafts that have been sitting for far, far too long
A look back at 2008
Thoughts on the interview process (no one in particular just in general)
Looking at new technology to play with
My learning experience with the MacBook I just recently purchased
My learning experience with my BlackBerry (I've had it for a while, but need to do more with it)
And whatever else catches my eye :)

Looking forward to a great 2009 with everyone and hope it's off to a good start for everyone!

No comments: