It's still a work in progress, but here's what I've learned from observation of these fascinating creatures:
- Find a position that's comfortable and take a nap. The sun is the best spot, but other places may work as well.
- When you want attention just flop down, roll over, and let people know you need a bit of attention. But be careful, don't do it to often or you'll get ignored.
- If you're hungry, get up eat and drink. Just make sure play with the water while doing so. It needs to be taught whose in charge each time.
- Go exploring! Paw open those cabinets and doors. You'll never know where a surprise might be hidden away.
- Make some noise and let people know that you've got something to say. If it's 3 in the morning and it's important, wake them and let them know.
- Play with your toys! Bells are best and make lots of noise, but others work as well.
- Play with your siblings, but make sure your nice to them, you never know when they might get bigger than you are.