01 April 2009

Computers in Libraries posts--Coming soon!

If your waiting for my posts on presentation don't despair! I do have notes on the presentations that I've attended and I'll be putting those up over the next couple of days. I took notes and I'm trying to clean them up a bit before I post. I'm not quite as good as some other folks like Librarian by day and librarianinblack at gathering their notes so fast (seriously those 2 are freaking awesome at their coverage!)

I've enjoyed my time at CIL and get to participate in an on the fly T is for Training last night which was a lot of fun. Once it's posted take a listen to it. And if you haven't listened to it before check it out! Maurice Coleman puts together a great podcast every two weeks and there's a great list of people that participate (such as Librarian by Day.)

1 comment:

The (almost) Bald Trainer said...

Thanks for coming to the live show Andrew and thanks for being one of our steady listeners. Without you listening, I would just be talking to myself. Which is no fun. Hope you can call in to the podcast one day so folks can hear your voice again.